When someone is enthusiastic, passionate and always positive you always want to know what pill that person is taking, right?
Such is the case with today’s guest on Believe with Sam Barry.
After hearing John Lee Dumas‘ award winning podcast EntrepreneurOnFire.com I was inspired to create my very own podcast which I first called Entrepreneur Down Under. (More on that here) But how could you not? It’s very motivating when you see guys like JLD earning $300,000 + per month through his podcast.
In this episode we talk about Johns very own strategies, mind-set and advice which has helped him become a very successful entrepreneur.
If you’ve ever wondered how you can make money online and become financially independent then you’ll love Episode 7 with John Lee Dumas.
“Success and happiness is the gradual realisation of a worthy ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
In This Episode, You Will Discover:
- Why you need morning rituals to jump start your day
- Why you need to exercise when you wake up
- Why he lost $100,000 due to fear of launching
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
- Why you need to hit failure head on & why every entrepreneur feels it
- Why you need to embrace fear to join the 1%
- Why you need MOMENTUM to create something amazing
- Why you have to give people FREE value
- How doing small things every single day can add up to something massive
- Wh going through obstacles is the only option to success
- Why success isn’t measured in dollars
- Why John believes we should all have a gradual realisation towards a worthy ideal and why it’s not always about the money
- Plus much more…
Music Credit: Paradise Jóhannes Ágúst Remix by (Coldplay)
Connect with John Lee Dumas:
Join the Conversation:
I hope you enjoyed this episode as much as I did. What is your opinion on the show so far? Are you learning new skills that you can apply to your business and life? Are you gaining more self-confidence in yourself? I’d like to know your thoughts.